To celebrate (we hope!) as we approach our target and the Crowdfunder reaches it’s climax, we are hosting an online event including a raffle draw with some great prizes (especially for Plymouth Argyle fans – bringing it back home for the finale!)
Join us on our Facebook Page at 8pm on Mon 10th Aug to catch up on the campaign and hear the legend, Ronnie Mauge’s thoughts on the statue as well as his love for Plymouth Argyle and comedian and Argyle fan, Josh Widdicombe, who, like us, was at Wembley in 1996 to see Ronnie score the winner! We’ll be joined by Jack’s granddaughters too. Join us!
The fantastic raffle prizes are:
A replica ’96 shirt signed by Ronnie Mauge and Neil Warnock
A shirt signed by the current Argyle squad.
A Rob Bullen print
And 4 tickets to the Home Park dining experience (lunch on 22nd Aug if you need to check your diary!)
Set your diary and join the facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1133899606981467/
To buy raffle tickets just follow these Simple Instructions – and Good Luck!
- If you don’t have a PayPal Account, register via their Website or App.
- Next go to this link and donate money based on how many £2 tickets you would like – £2 for 1, £4 for 2 etc. There is no limit on tickets https://www.paypal.me/jackleslieraffle
- DO NOT tick the box for “Paying for goods or a service”.
- Add a note with your name and a way of contacting (Social Media, mobile or Email) where it says “Add Note”. Make sure it is sufficiently clear for us to contact you if you win!
- Your name will then be placed in according to how many tickets you have bought, into a random wheel generator, and the winner selected.
- The Raffle will then take place during the livestream event between 8 and 9pm on Monday 10th August on our Facebook Page.
- The winner will be contacted and the prize delivered.
- All raffle payments on completion are transferred to the Campaign CrowdFunder! https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/jack-leslie-campaign
GOOD LUCK ! And thanks for supporting the Jack Leslie Campaign!